Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new Addition

I was talking to my Best friend telling her about Project Kj. She suggested what about doing a poem over a picture of  your child! I said I have thought about that, My mom sent me one of  Kj. Since I have started this project I thought about that too! SO,  I have decided to personalize pictures for you! Below is some examples of what I mean!    








You can email me your requests at ProjectKj@yahoo.com
You will need to send me a picture
The name of your angel
What you would like your picture to say
and any other information you would like.
Please state in the email if you do not want your picture posted on Project Kj

*I uploaded these photos with out my editor proofing them. There might be some slight errors in the pictures. I will have them edited before you get yours

No comments: