Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Name Requests

I am sorry you are here! No one should ever have to go through what we all are experiencing! This road is long and dark but we are not alone.
Please leave me your angels name, The background you want. pick here.
Or if you have your own background picture you want to use, or even your angels picture. Any poem or saying or whatever it is you want written. If you need ideas here are some I have found right here. Your email address! All you have to do is email your request to ProjectKj@yahoo.com to finished with your request! Request to be filled with in a few days, depending on the how many name request there are. I will let you know if I am behind. Thank you all for coming and hope you have a blessed day!

* you do not have to purchase pictures here, the Angel Wings Cards~Messages of love and support are for printed out pictures sent to you in the mail. This is still a free site.*

No comments: