Thursday, December 27, 2012

Going Again

I have to admit, I have been off the radar for almost a year. This gets hard to do. Not that writting the names are hard BUT seeing all the names of babies gone too soon. I think I am now at a place to start up again. I have just done the names in my inbox that I have been behind on. I have to appologize for not doing them sooner, or even getting back to you. Please feel free to send a name request to ProjectKj@yahoomail.com
Thank you so much for your patients and understanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Felicia and I would like to put in a request for both of my angel babies.

Jacob Kealoha-Lopez
Miscarried on December 29,2014 at 10 weeks pregnant.
Background 1 and poem 2.

Joseph Alika Kealoha-Lopez
Stillborn on November 16,2017 at 35 weeks 4 days pregnant.
Background 12 and poem 1.

Thank you so very much.